Ceiling Insulation Constantia Park Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Constantia Park.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Constantia Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Constantia Park will supply year round convenience, decreasing energy expenses.
Exactly what you need to learn about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Constantia Park, it is important to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation should provide long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Constantia Park offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this limits the impact of the externally temperature helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter and to save energy in Constantia Park. This suggests less electrical power or gas usage and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the structure throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler location, getting away from the building in the winter season and going into the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Weather conditions in Constantia Park will also affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level modification as well as seasonal.