Ceiling Insulation Douglasdale Supply and Installation Ceiling Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Douglasdale.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Douglasdale as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Douglasdale will supply year round comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
What you need to know about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Douglasdale, it is vital to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to supply long-term thermal performance. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Douglasdale provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Ceiling Insulation Douglasdale
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Douglasdale. This suggests less electrical energy or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler location, getting away from the building in the winter season and getting in the building throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Ceiling Insulation Douglasdale
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round convenience and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an important element too.
Climatic conditions in Douglasdale will likewise affect the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level change as well as seasonal.