Ceiling Insulation Eland Supply and Installation Ceiling Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Eland.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new houses and structures in Eland as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Eland will provide year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to know about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Eland, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation should offer long-term thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is essential.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Eland offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Ceiling Insulation Eland
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Eland. This means less electricity or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the structure during summer.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, escaping from the building in the winter season and going into the building during summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Ceiling Insulation Eland
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important element too.
Weather conditions in Eland will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level change along with seasonal.