Ceiling Insulation Erasmia Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Erasmia.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Erasmia as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Erasmia will provide all year convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you have to find out about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Erasmia, it is vital to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation must supply long lasting thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is essential.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Erasmia offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Erasmia. This suggests less electrical power or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will enter the building throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, leaving from the building in the winter and getting in the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Erasmia will also influence the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level change along with seasonal.