Ceiling Insulation Erasmuskloof Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Erasmuskloof.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Erasmuskloof as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Erasmuskloof will supply year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to know about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Erasmuskloof, it is vital to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation ought to offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Erasmuskloof offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Erasmuskloof. This suggests less electricity or gas usage and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the structure throughout summer season.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away from the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Erasmuskloof will likewise affect the proper level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature change along with seasonal.