Ceiling Insulation Florauna Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Florauna.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Florauna as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Florauna will provide year round comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
Exactly what you need to find out about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Florauna, it is vital to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation must provide durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is essential.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not degrade or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Florauna supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the externally temperature helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Florauna. This implies less electrical power or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building during summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, getting away from the structure in the winter and getting in the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial element too.
Climatic conditions in Florauna will likewise affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature change along with seasonal.