Ceiling Insulation Hazeldean Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Hazeldean.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Hazeldean as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Hazeldean will supply year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
What you have to know about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Hazeldean, it is important to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to supply long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Hazeldean offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the externally temperature assisting preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Hazeldean. This suggests less electrical energy or gas usage and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the building in the winter and going into the structure throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Hazeldean will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature change in addition to seasonal.