Ceiling Insulation Highveld Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Highveld.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Highveld as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Highveld will supply year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to learn about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Highveld, it is crucial to know exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to offer durable thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is essential.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Highveld offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the externally temperature level assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Highveld. This suggests less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the building throughout summer.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler location, leaving out of the building in the winter season and getting in the structure during summer season. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by almost half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Highveld will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature modification along with seasonal.