Ceiling Insulation Irene Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Irene.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in Irene as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Irene will provide all year comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to find out about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Irene, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to offer durable thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Irene offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature level assisting maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Irene. This suggests less electrical power or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will get in the structure throughout summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away from the structure in the winter and getting in the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you all year convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is a crucial element too.
Climatic conditions in Irene will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus everyday temperature level change in addition to seasonal.