Ceiling Insulation Jeppestown South Supply and Installation Ceiling Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Jeppestown South.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Jeppestown South as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Jeppestown South will offer all year comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you have to find out about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Jeppestown South, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to provide durable thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to decrease or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Jeppestown South supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature helping maintain a comfy living environment.
Ceiling Insulation Jeppestown South
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Jeppestown South. This suggests less electricity or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will enter the structure throughout summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, leaving out of the building in the winter season and going into the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Ceiling Insulation Jeppestown South
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an essential element too.
Weather conditions in Jeppestown South will likewise affect the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature level modification along with seasonal.