Ceiling Insulation Lukasrand Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Lukasrand.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Lukasrand as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Lukasrand will provide all year comfort, decreasing energy costs.
What you have to know about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Lukasrand, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to offer long-term thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is very important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Lukasrand offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature helping keep a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Lukasrand. This means less electrical energy or gas usage and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summer season.
As a type of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, leaving from the building in the winter and going into the building during summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Lukasrand will likewise influence the proper level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus daily temperature modification as well as seasonal.