Ceiling Insulation Lyttelton Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Lyttelton.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and cheaply set up in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Lyttelton as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Lyttelton will offer year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you need to understand about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Lyttelton, it is crucial to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation should provide durable thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value set up that is very important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not weaken or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Lyttelton offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the externally temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Lyttelton. This means less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason genuine cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will get in the building during summer season.
As a type of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, leaving out of the structure in the winter season and entering the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential factor too.
Climatic conditions in Lyttelton will likewise influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus daily temperature level change as well as seasonal.