Ceiling Insulation Newlands Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Newlands.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Newlands as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Newlands will supply year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you have to know about aerolite ceiling insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Newlands, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation must provide long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is very important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Newlands supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature helping keep a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Newlands. This suggests less electricity or gas use and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the structure throughout summer season.
As a type of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, leaving out of the building in the winter and entering the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential aspect too.
Weather conditions in Newlands will also influence the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus daily temperature change in addition to seasonal.