Ceiling Insulation Pretoria Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Pretoria.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new houses and structures in Pretoria as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Pretoria will offer all year convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you have to find out about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Pretoria, it is crucial to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation needs to offer durable thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is very important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Pretoria offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the impact of the externally temperature level assisting keep a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Pretoria. This means less electrical power or gas usage and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the building during summertime.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler area, getting away out of the building in the winter season and getting in the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Homes that have been well created and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Pretoria will likewise affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature change as well as seasonal.