Ceiling Insulation Sandton Supply and Installation Ceiling Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Sandton.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new houses and buildings in Sandton as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Sandton will offer all year comfort, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to understand about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Sandton, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation should offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value installed that is important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to decrease or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Sandton supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Ceiling Insulation Sandton
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Sandton. This implies less electrical power or gas usage and therefore real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a form of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, escaping from the building in the winter season and going into the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Ceiling Insulation Sandton
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Homes that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial element too.
Weather conditions in Sandton will also affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.