Ceiling Insulation The Orchards Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in The Orchards.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in The Orchards as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in The Orchards will supply year round convenience, reducing energy expenses.
What you have to understand about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in The Orchards, it is important to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation must provide long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value installed that is important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in The Orchards offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in The Orchards. This suggests less electrical power or gas usage and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will go into the building during summer.
As a form of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter season and getting in the structure throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you all year comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important element too.
Weather conditions in The Orchards will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against everyday temperature level change as well as seasonal.