Ceiling Insulation Valhalla Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Valhalla.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Valhalla as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Valhalla will supply all year convenience, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to understand about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Valhalla, it is crucial to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation must provide long-term thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is important.
- The Ceiling Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Valhalla offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature assisting maintain a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Valhalla. This suggests less electrical power or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will enter the building during summer.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, leaving out of the building in the winter season and getting in the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Homes that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential factor too.
Climatic conditions in Valhalla will likewise affect the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus daily temperature modification along with seasonal.