Ceiling Insulation Woodlands Professional Ceiling Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Woodlands.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite ceiling insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Woodlands as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Woodlands will offer year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
What you need to understand about aerolite ceiling insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite ceiling insulation in Woodlands, it is essential to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Ceiling Insulation ought to offer long-term thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is essential.
- The Ceiling Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Ceiling insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite ceiling insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite ceiling insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite ceiling insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite ceiling insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Woodlands offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the impact of the outside temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Woodlands. This implies less electrical power or gas usage and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the structure during summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, leaving out of the building in the winter and getting in the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Ceiling insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Woodlands will likewise affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature modification as well as seasonal.