Roof Insulation Amandasig Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Amandasig.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new homes and structures in Amandasig as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Amandasig will provide all year convenience, decreasing energy costs.
Exactly what you have to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Amandasig, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Amandasig supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Amandasig. This indicates less electricity or gas usage and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will get in the structure during summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you all year comfort and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your house by almost half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Amandasig will likewise influence the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against day-to-day temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.