Roof Insulation Atteridgeville Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Atteridgeville.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Atteridgeville as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Atteridgeville will provide all year convenience, decreasing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Atteridgeville, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer long lasting thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Atteridgeville supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this limits the effect of the outside temperature assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Atteridgeville. This means less electricity or gas use and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will enter the structure during summertime.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, leaving from the building in the winter season and entering the building during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Homes that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Atteridgeville will also influence the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature level modification along with seasonal.