Roof Insulation Brummeria Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Brummeria.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in Brummeria as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Brummeria will provide all year comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Brummeria, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must provide long-term thermal performance. It is the overall R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Brummeria offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the impact of the outdoors temperature level helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Brummeria. This suggests less electrical power or gas usage and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer.
As a type of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter and going into the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Houses that have been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your situation is a crucial factor too.
Climatic conditions in Brummeria will likewise influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature level change as well as seasonal.