Roof Insulation Centurion Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Centurion.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply set up in either existing or new homes and structures in Centurion as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Centurion will supply year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Centurion, it is essential to know exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Centurion offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature level helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to save energy in Centurion. This means less electrical power or gas use and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the structure throughout summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, getting away out of the building in the winter season and going into the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an essential aspect too.
Weather conditions in Centurion will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature change as well as seasonal.