Roof Insulation Christoburg Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Christoburg.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in Christoburg as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Christoburg will provide year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Christoburg, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should provide durable thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Christoburg provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this limits the effect of the outside temperature level assisting preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Christoburg. This indicates less electrical power or gas use and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the structure throughout summer.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler location, leaving out of the structure in the winter and getting in the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Christoburg will likewise influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against day-to-day temperature change in addition to seasonal.