Roof Insulation Constantia Park Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Constantia Park.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply set up in either existing or new homes and buildings in Constantia Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Constantia Park will offer all year comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Constantia Park, it is essential to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must supply durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to decrease or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Constantia Park provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature level helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to save energy in Constantia Park. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, escaping from the building in the winter and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important factor too.
Climatic conditions in Constantia Park will also affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against everyday temperature level modification along with seasonal.