Roof Insulation Craighall Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Craighall.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Craighall as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Craighall will provide all year convenience, reducing energy expenses.
Exactly what you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Craighall, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to offer durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Craighall supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Craighall
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to save energy in Craighall. This means less electricity or gas usage and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, leaving from the building in the winter season and entering the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Craighall
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important element too.
Weather conditions in Craighall will likewise influence the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against daily temperature modification along with seasonal.