Roof Insulation Die Wilgers Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Die Wilgers.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Die Wilgers as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Die Wilgers will offer year round convenience, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Die Wilgers, it is important to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to supply long lasting thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to decrease or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Die Wilgers provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to save energy in Die Wilgers. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the building during summertime.
As a form of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and going into the building throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an important factor too.
Weather conditions in Die Wilgers will likewise influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature level modification along with seasonal.