Roof Insulation Dorandia Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Dorandia.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Dorandia as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Dorandia will supply year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
Exactly what you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Dorandia, it is crucial to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Dorandia provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outside temperature level helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter and to save energy in Dorandia. This indicates less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summer season.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter and getting in the building throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an important element too.
Climatic conditions in Dorandia will likewise influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus everyday temperature modification as well as seasonal.