Roof Insulation Eikepark Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Eikepark.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Eikepark as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Eikepark will provide all year comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
What you have to find out about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Eikepark, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must provide long-term thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Eikepark provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this limits the effect of the outside temperature helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Eikepark
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Eikepark. This suggests less electricity or gas usage and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the building throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, escaping from the structure in the winter and getting in the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof Insulation Eikepark
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Eikepark will also influence the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.