Roof Insulation Elandspark Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Elandspark.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or new homes and buildings in Elandspark as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Elandspark will supply year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you have to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Elandspark, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Elandspark offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this limits the impact of the externally temperature helping maintain a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Elandspark
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Elandspark. This indicates less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will enter the building throughout summer.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, escaping out of the structure in the winter and going into the building during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Elandspark
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your home by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an important factor too.
Weather conditions in Elandspark will also influence the proper level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against daily temperature level change as well as seasonal.