Roof Insulation Elardus Park Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Elardus Park.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new houses and buildings in Elardus Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Elardus Park will provide year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
What you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Elardus Park, it is vital to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Elardus Park supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature assisting maintain a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Elardus Park. This means less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a type of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter season and going into the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by almost half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Elardus Park will likewise affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against daily temperature change as well as seasonal.