Roof Insulation Eloffsdal Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Eloffsdal.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new homes and buildings in Eloffsdal as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Eloffsdal will provide year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Eloffsdal, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to supply durable thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Eloffsdal supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this limits the effect of the externally temperature helping keep a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Eloffsdal. This implies less electricity or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the building throughout summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, leaving from the structure in the winter and entering the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Eloffsdal will also influence the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus everyday temperature level modification along with seasonal.