Roof Insulation Erasmia Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Erasmia.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Erasmia as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Erasmia will offer year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Erasmia, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer durable thermal performance. It is the general R-value set up that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Erasmia provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature helping maintain a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to save energy in Erasmia. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, escaping out of the structure in the winter and going into the structure throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Homes that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round convenience and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Erasmia will also affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature modification in addition to seasonal.