Roof Insulation Erasmusrand Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Erasmusrand.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply set up in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Erasmusrand as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Erasmusrand will supply year round comfort, decreasing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Erasmusrand, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to offer long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Erasmusrand provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outside temperature level helping keep a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Erasmusrand. This means less electrical power or gas usage and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will get in the structure throughout summer season.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, leaving out of the building in the winter season and getting in the structure throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you all year convenience and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your house by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important factor too.
Weather conditions in Erasmusrand will likewise influence the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will need to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature level change in addition to seasonal.