Roof Insulation Florauna Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Florauna.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Florauna as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Florauna will supply all year comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
What you have to find out about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Florauna, it is crucial to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to supply durable thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Florauna offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature helping maintain a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Florauna. This implies less electrical power or gas usage and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will enter the structure during summer season.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, getting away from the structure in the winter and entering the building during summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential factor too.
Climatic conditions in Florauna will likewise affect the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against daily temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.