Roof Insulation Green Hills Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Green Hills.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Green Hills as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Green Hills will provide all year convenience, decreasing energy expenses.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Green Hills, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must provide long-term thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Green Hills provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Green Hills
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Green Hills. This suggests less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, escaping from the structure in the winter season and getting in the building throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Green Hills
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you year round convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial element too.
Climatic conditions in Green Hills will likewise affect the proper level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus daily temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.