Roof Insulation Helikon Park Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Helikon Park.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in Helikon Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Helikon Park will supply all year comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
Exactly what you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Helikon Park, it is important to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Helikon Park supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Helikon Park
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Helikon Park. This indicates less electrical energy or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building throughout summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, escaping from the structure in the winter and going into the building throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Helikon Park
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Residences that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your home by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important factor too.
Climatic conditions in Helikon Park will also affect the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature change along with seasonal.