Roof Insulation Hillcrest Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Hillcrest.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Hillcrest as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Hillcrest will supply year round comfort, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Hillcrest, it is vital to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long-term thermal performance. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Hillcrest provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature assisting preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Hillcrest. This indicates less electricity or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will enter the structure during summer.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, escaping from the structure in the winter season and getting in the building during summertime. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial aspect too.
Weather conditions in Hillcrest will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against day-to-day temperature level change as well as seasonal.