Roof Insulation Jeppestown Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Jeppestown.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Jeppestown as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Jeppestown will supply all year comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
What you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Jeppestown, it is important to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Jeppestown offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the effect of the externally temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Jeppestown
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Jeppestown. This implies less electrical power or gas use and therefore genuine cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the structure during summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, leaving out of the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer season. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Jeppestown
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you all year comfort and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Jeppestown will likewise affect the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature change in addition to seasonal.