Roof Insulation Johannesburg Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Johannesburg.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or new houses and structures in Johannesburg as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Johannesburg will provide all year comfort, reducing energy expenses.
What you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Johannesburg, it is vital to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to offer durable thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Johannesburg supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this limits the impact of the externally temperature level helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Johannesburg
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to save energy in Johannesburg. This suggests less electricity or gas use and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the structure throughout summertime.
As a form of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter season and entering the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Johannesburg
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Residences that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Johannesburg will likewise influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.