Roof Insulation Kagiso Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Kagiso.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Kagiso as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Kagiso will supply year round comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
Exactly what you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Kagiso, it is important to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Kagiso provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the impact of the externally temperature assisting preserve a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Kagiso
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to save energy in Kagiso. This suggests less electricity or gas use and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will enter the building during summertime.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, getting away out of the structure in the winter and entering the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Kagiso
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Homes that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important element too.
Climatic conditions in Kagiso will likewise influence the proper level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus everyday temperature level modification along with seasonal.