Roof Insulation Laudium Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Laudium.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and buildings in Laudium as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Laudium will provide all year comfort, reducing energy costs.
What you have to find out about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Laudium, it is important to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should provide long-term thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Laudium provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the outside temperature level helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Laudium. This indicates less electricity or gas use and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and getting in the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you year round convenience and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial aspect too.
Weather conditions in Laudium will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus everyday temperature level modification along with seasonal.