Roof Insulation Lonehill Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Lonehill.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Lonehill as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Lonehill will provide year round comfort, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to learn about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Lonehill, it is important to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should provide long lasting thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Lonehill supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature level assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Lonehill
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Lonehill. This indicates less electrical power or gas usage and for that reason genuine cost savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the building throughout summer.
As a type of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler location, leaving from the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof Insulation Lonehill
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Homes that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial element too.
Weather conditions in Lonehill will likewise influence the proper level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature change as well as seasonal.