Roof Insulation Lynnrodene Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Lynnrodene.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Lynnrodene as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Lynnrodene will offer all year convenience, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Lynnrodene, it is essential to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to supply long-term thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value set up that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Lynnrodene supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the externally temperature assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Lynnrodene. This indicates less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the building throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Houses that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is a crucial element too.
Weather conditions in Lynnrodene will also affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level change along with seasonal.