Roof Insulation Meyerton Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Meyerton.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Meyerton as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Meyerton will offer year round convenience, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Meyerton, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should supply durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Meyerton offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the outside temperature level assisting maintain a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Meyerton
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Meyerton. This indicates less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat always flows to a cooler area, escaping from the building in the winter season and getting in the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Meyerton
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Residences that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you all year comfort and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Meyerton will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will need to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature change as well as seasonal.