Roof Insulation Newlands Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Newlands.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Newlands as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Newlands will provide all year comfort, decreasing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Newlands, it is important to know exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should supply durable thermal performance. It is the general R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Newlands provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this limits the effect of the outdoors temperature level helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to save energy in Newlands. This indicates less electrical power or gas use and for that reason genuine cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will get in the structure throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the building in the winter season and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you year round convenience and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is a crucial element too.
Climatic conditions in Newlands will likewise influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature level modification along with seasonal.