Roof Insulation Oakdene Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Oakdene.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Oakdene as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Oakdene will provide year round convenience, decreasing energy expenses.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Oakdene, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long-term thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Oakdene supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this limits the effect of the externally temperature assisting keep a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Oakdene
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Oakdene. This indicates less electricity or gas use and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will go into the structure throughout summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, leaving out of the building in the winter season and getting in the structure throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level all year round.
Roof Insulation Oakdene
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Houses that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important element too.
Weather conditions in Oakdene will likewise influence the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus daily temperature level modification in addition to seasonal.