Roof Insulation Olympus Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Olympus.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Olympus as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Olympus will supply year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you have to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Olympus, it is important to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to supply durable thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Olympus supplies a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature level assisting maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to save energy in Olympus. This indicates less electricity or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and entering the building throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Olympus will likewise affect the appropriate level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature modification in addition to seasonal.