Roof Insulation Phillip Nel Park Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Phillip Nel Park.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply set up in either existing or new houses and structures in Phillip Nel Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Phillip Nel Park will offer year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Phillip Nel Park, it is crucial to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to provide long lasting thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Phillip Nel Park offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the outside temperature helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Phillip Nel Park. This means less electricity or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the structure throughout summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat always flows to a cooler location, leaving from the structure in the winter season and getting in the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Phillip Nel Park will also influence the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be installed. You will have to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against everyday temperature level modification as well as seasonal.