Roof Insulation Pretoria North Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Pretoria North.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or new houses and buildings in Pretoria North as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Pretoria North will provide year round comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you have to know about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Pretoria North, it is vital to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must provide long lasting thermal performance. It is the overall R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is utilized to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Pretoria North provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the outdoors temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Pretoria North. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will enter the building during summer season.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, escaping out of the structure in the winter season and going into the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will offer you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important factor too.
Weather conditions in Pretoria North will also affect the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will need to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against daily temperature modification as well as seasonal.