Roof Insulation Regentspark Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a relied on insulating material for over 50 years in Regentspark.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Regentspark as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Regentspark will offer year round convenience, decreasing energy expenses.
What you need to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Regentspark, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should offer long-term thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value installed that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Regentspark offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the effect of the externally temperature level helping keep a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Regentspark
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to save energy in Regentspark. This means less electrical power or gas usage and therefore genuine cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will get in the building during summer.
As a form of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter season and entering the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof Insulation Regentspark
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Houses that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you all year comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an essential element too.
Climatic conditions in Regentspark will also affect the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature modification along with seasonal.